Thursday, September 15, 2011

September Days

What a busy month September is turning out to be! My son started school and is loving it! His favorite part is that he finally gets to ride on the bus! lol And my youngest is turning 1! In fact, my little angel's birthday is TODAY! It's difficult to believe this year has gone by so fast. Wasn't I just pregnant and heading to the hospital? Now, she's walking, talking and is my family's little boss running around and pointing at her brothers saying "Bad!" Well, she knows them best!

As I'm typing this, she's grabbed my keys from the side table and is waving to me. "Bye-bye!" I don't know where she thinks she's going, but I'm having this flash forward feeling of her when she's sixteen with the keys to the car. Okay, let's not get ahead of ourselves! 

Today, I'm over at the Black Rose Blog discussing characters with the other authors from the darker side of the garden. And, talking about characters, I have to go chase after my daughter. She's got my shoes and is heading towards my handbag. Like mother, like daughter, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment