Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Visit to the ESP Realm

I hope everyone enjoyed a happy and safe Halloween last night! Did you get tricks or treats this year? Well, Halloween may be over, but that doesn't mean I'll stop reading and writing about things that go bump in the night. To a paranormal lover, it feels like Halloween all year long!

That's why I wanted to share this with you. I guest blogged yesterday at ESP: Exploring the Supernatural and Paranormal. All paranormal lovers should really check them out. Not only do they blog about anything under the dark of the supernatural moon, but they investigate the paranormal, teach classes and lectures, even make films about it!

I added my little piece on Ancient Vampires, so I hope you'll please check it out! It was fun, though a bit difficult for me to write. I have so much information on vampires, and so much that I want to say on the subject that I could write a book of my own. In fact, maybe one day I'll do just that! But, for now, I'm content to dwell in the lives of my fictional characters, where a happily-ever-after is guaranteed. At least, until I try my pen on that urban fantasy novel that's been growing in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment