Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Coming Soon: The Merriweather Witches Book 3

A few weeks ago I received a call from my Wild Rose Press editor, Callie Lynn Wolfe. She was worried because I wasn't responding to the emails she was sending me (turns out my email program wasn't working properly). I thought it was very kind of her to call (and I admit, I was a little awestruck to actually speak with her on the phone. She's an amazing editor!). Better yet, she had good news to share!

The Wild Rose Press has contracted the third book in The Merriweather Witches!



I'm so excited to finally share this news!

The Witch's Thief is a historical paranormal romance set in Regency era England. This story is about Basil Merriweather. He's the elder brother to the heroines in my first two stories, The Witch and the Wolf and The Witch and the Vampire.  

When I have more to share about this newest release I will let you know. For now, I just wanted to get the word out that despite the lengthy delay in between books, I'm still writing! (Psst....there are more Merriweather's on the way after this one, too!)


2 comments:

  1. Great news, Tricia. Wild Rose Press is a great publisher, and they are clearly impressed with your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm very grateful to be a part of TWRP!

    ReplyDelete