Wednesday, May 2, 2018

The Writing Season #IWSG #writinglife

The first Wednesday of every month is officially Insecure Writer’s Support Group day.
The Purpose: To share and encourage. Writers can express doubts and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak. Those who have been through the fire can offer assistance and guidance. It’s a safe haven for insecure writers of all kinds!


IWSG Asks: It's spring! Does this season inspire you to write more than others, or not?  

Personally, I find more inspiration in the winter months, although I have more time for writing during the summer. For me, spring is more about assessing where I am and where I want to go. I re-organize my files, both household and business. I analyze my goals to see if I need to adjust or change them. I do my best to keep myself on track.

Usually, spring is the time I focus mostly on cleaning my yard and getting it ready for the summer plants. I do a lot of house-cleaning in the spring, opening the windows to air out the mustiness of the winter months and sort through storage. That takes a lot of time and keeps me busy, because, frankly, the clutter gets overwhelming throughout the year. I feel like spring is the time to clean, sort and organize the house because the rest of the year writing is my priority, my passion, my dream and the house gets a little chaotic.



Be sure to visit the other writers in the 

I write sensual paranormal and historical romances. Interested in learning more about my stories? Become a VIP Reader by signing-up for my newsletter where you'll learn about my new book releases, updates on my works-in-progress, writing tips, book reviews, contests, and other fun book-related info!
Happy Writing!

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment