Tuesday, July 21, 2020

10-Year #AuthorAnniversary! The Witch and the Wolf turns 10 Today! #BookBirthday #PNR #paranormalromance

My writing journey has taken me to many romance subgenres including paranormal romance, gothic romance, fantasy romance, historical romance and more recently, sci-fi romance.
I've published short stories, novellas and novels. Series, standalone stories, anthologies and boxed sets.


It's my anniversary!!

My publishing began 10 years ago today! I can hardly believe it's been a decade since I became a published author.

I still remember getting the call, i.e. email from Callie Lynn Wolfe who became my editor from The Wild Rose Press. I had submitted The Witch and the Wolf for possible inclusion in an anthology they were putting together. While my manuscript didn't make the cut for the anthology, Ms. Wolfe kindly suggested I re-submit in the Black Rose category because she saw promise in my story. Not long after, I received the email offering to publish my book with The Wild Rose Press.

I was thrilled!

On July 21, 2010, The Witch and the Wolf entered the world. To say I was nervous is an extreme understatement. I was equally ecstatic and terrified. Up until then, I'd only published a few poems and won a few awards for short stories.

It was one of the major highlights of my entire life! I achieved my dream of publishing a book. I had two little boys and was pregnant with my daughter. Life was just beginning for my family and my career.

My publisher was amazing! My editor was wonderful! Patient and thorough. She answered all of my many questions. She introduced me to the relationship between author and editor. I couldn't have asked for a better teacher and guide. She is truly one of the best editors I've ever had the pleasure to work with!

Once the book was released, I worked on the sequel as the reviews trickled in. I held my breath as I read them, frightened and eager to witness the reaction of readers.

My debut book, The Witch and the Wolf received many fantastic 5-Star and 4-Star reviews!

"Tricia Schneider has earned a new fan in this reviewer! Her writing flowed with poetic mastery, keeping me glued to the pages from the beginning until 'the end.' She created an atmosphere ripe with desire; from a look, to an innocent touch, to the grand finale, the romance divine. I highly recommend paranormal romance fans to pick up their copy!"
~LynnMarie, Happily Ever After Reviews - 5 Teacups!

"I had a great time reading this tale and look forward to finding out what happens next. What a fun book!"
~Xeranthemum, Long and Short Reviews - 4.5 Stars!

"I enjoyed the story so much that I was sad to see it come to an end. I look forward to seeing what else this author has to offer as this is one story I know I will read over and over again."
~Theresa Joseph, The Romance Studio - 5 Hearts!

"The Witch and the Wolf grabs you in the beginning and holds you until the end. You will fall in love with the good guys and loathe the bad guys."
~Stacey Krug, Siren Book Reviews - 4.5 Siren Stones!

Read more reviews 
for The Witch and the Wolf here!


Now, here I am. Ten years later with 18 publications under my belt and more to come! I still find myself shocked that I'm really on this path today. It's truly a dream come true! Writing has always been my passion, and I'm so grateful that readers enjoy the stories my imagination conjures. 

Thank you for accompanying me on this journey. I wouldn't be here without you!

Book 1 in The Merriweather Witches


Lord Jeremy North's curse is to become a werewolf during every full moon, turning into a bloodthirsty monster that kills with no remorse. When he finds a woman nearly frozen upon his doorstep, his sense of honor compels him to help her, even at the risk he might kill her himself.

Lillian Merriweather hadn't planned to get caught in a blizzard while traveling the English countryside. Nor had she planned on finding refuge in a house full of secrets. But Lillian has secrets of her own. And what she's running from is not far behind...




Don't miss the rest of the Merriweather Witches as they search for love 
in Regency England!



I'm giving away a $20.00 Amazon Gift Card to celebrate my Author Anniversary!


Click here to ENTER!


No comments:

Post a Comment