Wednesday, January 6, 2021

2021 Goals #LongandShortReviews #BlogChallenge

 


This week's topic: My Goals for 2021

I wasn't going to write a New Year's Resolution this year because last year Covid-19 interrupted my plans (I had been doing really well losing weight until the pandemic began!). But that's not to say I don't have goals for this year.

My writing goals continue. I've already signed contracts for several boxed sets for this year and I have my ongoing series that I want to continue. 

My goal is to write as much as possible and enjoy myself while doing it. I love writing! It's really like playtime for me. And I want to succeed financially with my writing. You know, be able to pay bills and buy food. That living thing that we all must do. :)

I wrote about what I have coming up this year in a blog post last week which you can read here.

I have several boxed sets that I've joined with other authors this year. I'm also going to be writing more in The Cougar Shifters series. I have another sci-fi romance series I'm working on. Plus, I have a few standalone novellas that I'll be publishing throughout the year.

It promises to be a busy year as long as we don't have any unknown disasters strike such as alien invasions or a zombie apocalypse. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and I'm focusing on happy thoughts. We don't need another 2020. Happy thoughts, y'all! Stay healthy and keep a positive attitude!

Be sure to check out the other blogger's suggestions at ...


I write sensual paranormal and historical romances. Interested in learning more about my stories? Sign-up for my newsletter where you'll learn about my new book releases, updates on my works-in-progress, writing tips, book reviews, contests, and other fun book-related info!


You can Follow me on ...


BookBub | Amazon | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Pinterest Instagram


Happy Reading!
~Tricia

10 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals! They seem very reasonable and do-able.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, SAME on the weight loss! I was actually only about 5 lbs from goal (I use Weight Watchers, which is amazing, and I was :::this::: close to lifetime, sigh). Here's hoping this year is significantly better!

    I'm here if you'd like to visit: http://www.mariannearkins.com/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge-my-goals-for-2021/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your positive attitude, Tricia! What a great way to take on the new year. Good luck with all your writing plans for 2021. May the year be good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goals, and I hope you have a safe, happy 2021!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You said it. We don't need another 2020. Good luck on the stories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you did well last year and this year will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, all that pandemic-induced home-cooking added a solid 15lbs, of which I am getting rid of in 2021. I'm already about 7lbs down ever since I started using FitOn. I tried a ton of workout apps, but that one is the best. Best part, it's free! I tell anyone who even mentions trying to lose weight or get in shape. It's like I hear a little voice in my head say, "oh oh, I know what you can try!"

    Good luck with your goals! My goal this year is to publish 1 novel, maybe 2 if I can keep my butt in chair long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your goals. I'm impressed you did so much writing.

    ReplyDelete