Saturday, January 2, 2021

Sneak Peek 2021! See what's coming soon! #AuthorUpdate #romancebooks #amwriting

Since 2020 threw me several curve balls (well, who would have thought we'd live through a year such as this!), my New Year's resolutions and goals changed considerably throughout the year. I still accomplished way more than I thought possible (see my New Year's Eve post), but I decided I'm not going to make a list of resolutions and goals in quite the same way as I did before.

Instead, I'm going to let readers have a sneak peek at what I'm planning for 2021. Of course, these plans might change. I'm a single mom of 4 kids, I've learned to be flexible in making plans because inevitably something goes awry. Sometimes, I've found, it's better to be spontaneous!

However, I'm really excited about 2021! I want to share some of the projects that I'll be working on.

First off, I have a short story releasing January 6th! A great way to start the year off with a bang! If you haven't already, you can hop over to Amazon to pre-order Captured and Captivated: A Limited Edition Collection of Alien Abduction Romances.

This year, I'm focusing primarily on shifters and aliens. I'm still working on The Cougar Shifter series. Book 2 was delayed due to the pandemic and I found myself struggling to complete it. Readers have asked about when it will be released and while I don't have a date set at the moment, I can say it will be in 2021.

I also have 2 sci-fi romance series in the works. These have been on my list of things to do for a long, long time. This is the year, I think that they need to be written. Aliens are all the rage, as shown by the fans of Stolen and Seduced with over 200 ratings on Goodreads! I'm excited to venture into sci-fi territory. It's always been a passion of mine. I'm a huge fan of shows like Doctor Who, Farscape, Firefly and the Stargate and Star Trek Universes. I've always wanted to write stories like these. I feel like 2021 is the year to take my writing in a new direction.

But, that doesn't mean I'm giving up on my paranormal passion! Far from it! This year, along with shifters, I have stories planned with vampires, witches, demons and maybe even angels! And I have a post-apocalyptic story that is itching to be told. I'm not sure if anyone is interested in that particular sub-genre with the way things are right now, but I really love this story! I might sit on that one for a while, or I might just throw it out there to share with you. I haven't decided. What do you think? A post-apocalyptic romance? Too soon?

I've also got several contests lined up for 2021. I know my readers love those contests and giveaways! If you want to get those notices, you can join my newsletter. Every month, I send it to let readers know about my new releases and contests.

So, that's what I've got brewing so far. As I said, things may change. I don't ever write anything in stone these days. In the meantime, there are some books that are currently up for pre-order. You can take advantage of pre-ordering them and adding them to your TBR list now!

I wish you many blessings and good fortune in this new year! I hope you all live healthy, happy and your dreams come true!

Happy New Year!

~Tricia

Available for Pre-Order!



 











No comments:

Post a Comment