Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Sequel!

I have a new book contract with The Wild Rose Press! Yay! I'm currently in the editing stages of my new e-book, The Witch and the Vampire. This is Melora Merriweather's story, sister to Lillian from The Witch and the Wolf. And last week, I opened my e-mail to see the brand new book cover designed by Tamra Westberry. I love it!

This is happy news for me and really brightens my day. And I certainly needed cheering up since nearly everyone in my household is sick. I've had a nasty cold for two weeks now and I've unwillingly shared it with my two sons and my husband. I'm hoping we get over this in time to celebrate a happy and healthy Christmas.

Christmas isn't even here and my thoughts have turned to the New Year. I'm making a list of new resolutions, most of them in the writing area of my life. When I decide what I want to work on, I'll post it, just to keep it as a reminder to myself during the year and hopefully as motivation, too.

As for now, I'm back to work on another story (a novel this time), in between sniffles and coughs. 'Tis the season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment