Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tarot Predictions

Every year, my husband does a tarot reading to predict what the New Year will bring for us. He's remarkably accurate with his predictions. He's not a professional, but he's very talented when dealing with the cards and their interpretations.

Last year's predictions:
-I would be pregnant and it would be a girl
-It would be a while before he found employment

Results:
He read the cards on January 1, 2010. I found out I was pregnant in February and I delivered a baby girl in September (our first girl after having two boys). My husband had lost his job due to his company downsizing in 2009, he didn't find another job until August 2010. 

Could be coincidence? Simple luck with his accuracy? Maybe... But, I don't believe in coincidence. Here's another example from previous years.

-He predicted I would be published (I am)
-For a reading he did for a very close friend of ours, the cards told him our friend would be married within a year (okay, he was married within 2 years but he met his wife-to-be within a few months of that particular reading)

His 2011 predictions:
-we have money coming to us (perhaps a lottery winner in the near future??)
-my responsibilities are going to increase, I'll need to maintain and exercise my organizational skills
-despite having a financial gain, it will not bring him happiness

Well, that's good and bad, isn't it? It would be great for us to have money again, the last couple years have been a strain on us financially. But, money doesn't bring happiness, does it?

I have my own tarot cards this year. Yesterday was the first time I used them. My reading seemed a little murky and confusing, so I'm not counting that yet. I think I need to practice a bit more before I can give any readings, for myself or others. That's something I plan to work on this year. I'll review this post in December and see how close he came to this year's predictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment