Saturday, September 28, 2019

A Few Author Updates ~ September Days


Today is my day at the Sweet 'N Sexy Divas! I'd love if you'd hop over there to check out the post where I'm revealing the book cover for newest romance, Ice Princess. Go ahead. Check it out!


Also, if you haven't seen it yet, I'm a featured author in the September issue of Uncaged Book Reviews. You can check out my interview as well as interviews with the other amazing authors included in this month's issue. Find some new books to read!


I have some exciting news about a paranormal shifter romance that I've been working on for the last several months. It's taken some time, but I've finally finished Loving Boone which will be the first book in a were-cougar shifter series. I'm working with a close friend who is walking me through the process of self-publishing.

Yes, you read that right. I've been talking about it for a while. I'm finally going to self-publish a book. I'll be honest, it's a bit nerve-wracking! And exciting! I'm taking this plunge with the hopes that I might reach some new readers and to have more creative control over the books that I write.

As I'm learning the in's and out's of indie publishing, I'm also writing book 2 and book 3 in the Cougar Shifter series. I have a strong suspicion there will probably be a book 4 or maybe a novella included in the series. I've fallen so in love with these characters, I can see the possibility of many more stories in the future. Or maybe a spin-off series. I'll have to see how readers respond to see if they want to read more. 

I'll post updates as we get closer to release day. There's no date set, yet, but I seriously couldn't wait to tell you about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment