Monday, July 20, 2020

Nighthawk by Kristen Kyle #summerofsfr #scifiromance


It's the Summer of Sci-fi Romance! Hosted by S. J. Pajonas, I will be featuring Sci-fi Romance books on my blog. I'll add reviews to some and others I will share because they're on my TBR list.

Today, I'm sharing a book I have re-read several times. One of the first sci-fi romances that I had the pleasure of discovering, Nighthawk by Kristen Kyle had me hooked from the first page. The best way to describe this book is a combination of Star Wars and Firefly. If you like either of those, then you'll love this book!

Not only was I captivated by the hero and heroine, but the cast of secondary characters were memorable and I really wanted to see the hero's brother, Rand, get a book of his own. There were so many elements that made this book fun and entertaining and I recommend it to anyone who loves romance mixed with high-stakes adventure set in a galaxy far, far away.

A Woman with a Mission

Determined to earn her father's approval, Kari Solis set out to capture the commander of the rebel forces wreaking havoc on their world. But she didn't count on her plans being upset by a rogue smuggler--a handsome loner concealing a shadowy past and an even darker secret.

A Man with a Past

After he managed to turn the tables and take her hostage, Talon should have rid himself of Kari's dangerous company at the first opportunity. Instead, he found himself torn between a raging hunger to possess her and a driving need to escape a passion that jeopardized everything he strived for.

A Love For All Time

Confronted by a dark menace threatening all they held dear, the two reluctantly joined forces, igniting a firestorm of cosmic passion that took them to a final battle--putting the power of betrayal against the strength of their love.

AMAZON


Be sure to check out the other blogs participating in the Summer of SFR!


HERE!



I write sensual paranormal, sci-fi, gothic and historical romances. Interested in learning more about my stories? Sign-up for my newsletter where you'll learn about my new book releases, updates on my works-in-progress, writing tips, book reviews, contests, and other fun book-related info!
You can Follow me on ...


BookBub | Amazon | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Pinterest Instagram


Happy Reading!
~Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment