Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sharing the Love Chat with Tricia Schneider!

Happy Valentine's Day!! Today is the day for celebrating romance, and I'm spending the day chatting with fellow romance authors at the Coffee Time Romance chat loops. I'll be popping in and out all day at the PG loop and the Erotic loop. There will be tons of prizes offered so stop by and chat with these amazing authors:


Skhye Moncrief
Erin Dameron-Hill
Tracey H. Kitts
Sarah Tremble
Beth Trissell
Robin Badillo
Shannan Albright
Melisse Aries
Aithne Jarretta
Jacquie Rogers
Anna Kathryn Lanier
Jennifer Bray Weber
Sky Purington

I'll be offering a FREE .pdf of my novella THE WITCH AND THE WOLF. This event is today ONLY so hurry over! 



Also, as a special treat to readers, my publisher The Wild Rose Press is offering all digital titles 10% for Valentine's Day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment