Thursday, March 10, 2016

New Contract, New Opportunities #HistoricalRomance #WIP


I'm super excited to announce that I've recently signed a new contract with The Wild RosePress to publish my historical romance tentatively titled, The Pirate's Lady.

This is a step in a new direction for me.

My books are primarily paranormal romances, however The Pirate's Lady will be straight historical romance without even a hint of supernatural goings-on!

Shocking, I know!

My readers and friends know that I am a huge paranormal lover, so what's with the change of scenery?

Well, it's exactly that. A change of scenery. A chance to let my writing muscles grow and perhaps to reach a new audience. I'm avidly interested in history. I've done immense amounts of research into many time periods that I've yet to dip my publishing toe into. I have several works-in-progress stories set in various time periods and locales. This just happens to be another one.

And pirates are fun! 

This is also an amazing opportunity for me to work with a new (to me!) editor, one who works in the historical department of TWRP. I hear those ladies are very serious about historical accuracy! I'm eagerly looking forward to learning more!

But, that doesn't mean that my paranormal romance editor won't be busy anymore. I have two more romances in the works with supernatural elements that I hope to send her soon. Despite branching into a new genre, that doesn't mean I'll abandon my first love!

If you'd like to keep up with my upcoming stories, 
please join my newsletter

Or if you'd like to catch up on my paranormal romances, 
check out my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment