Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Who's Your Celebrity Crush? #LongandShortReviews #BlogChallenge


This week's topic: My Celebrity Crushes


The problem with the topic this week is that I have too many celebrity crushes and its difficult to narrow it down! I am a life-long romantic and I fall in love quite easily. I'll try to keep this short, but I can't promise!

Jensen Ackles

I dare you to not fall in love with this man. I say it is impossible! Not only is he an excellent actor, sexy as sin and can sing, but from all that I've heard, he's a genuinely nice, kind-hearted, caring and loving person. 

If you don't know who he is (where have you been?), let me have the pleasure of introducing you to the man who plays Dean Winchester on the TV show Supernatural. Go find it on Netflix. Now! You have to watch it if you want to be my friend. Go on!

Gerard Butler

I fell in love with Gerard the first time I watched Dracula 2000 and have been following him with every movie he plays in ever since. Some of my favorites are Phantom of the Opera, Reign of Fire, Nim's Island, The Bounty Hunter, Olympus Has Fallen and London Has Fallen. One of his best known roles was playing King Leonidas in 300.

Oh, yes, did I mention he's Scottish? I do love men with Scottish accents!

Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Jeffrey Dean Morgan... Decided to repin this.. Again... He. Is. So. Hottt!

Jeffrey is my newest celebrity crush. I fell for him as John Winchester in Supernatural (haven't you watched this yet? Go, I tell you! You don't know what you're missing!). And then he completely captured me with his role as Negan in The Walking Dead. Oh, how I hated him! So much! And that's what pulled me in. Jeffrey Dean Morgan is another one of those excellent actors that can make you fall in love with a bad guy with just a smile.

Some of my other celebrity crushes...

Tom Hiddleston

Richard Armitage

Richard Dean Anderson
Image result for richard dean anderson meme



Of course, I also need to add some of my girl celebrity crushes...

Mila Jovovich
Sexy Milla Jovovich | Gallery of Hot Pics & Photos

Kate Beckinsale
Kate Beckinsale Eyeing Edgar Allen Poe Film, ‘Eliza Graves’ | Horror Society

Rachel Weisz
Rachel Weisz | by !Luisa¡

Lauren Cohen
Lauren Cohan, aka Maggie from The Walking Dead #choppybobhairstyles

I better stop here. I could keep going. Seriously, I love everyone, but these are some of my favorites. Who are your celebrity crushes?

Be sure to check out the other blogger's celebrity crushes at ...


I write sensual paranormal and historical romances. Interested in learning more about my stories? Sign-up for my newsletter where you'll learn about my new book releases, updates on my works-in-progress, writing tips, book reviews, contests, and other fun book-related info!
You can Follow me on ...


BookBub | Amazon | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Pinterest Instagram

Beth-Ann Miller returns to her Tennessee moutain home to find chaos erupting between her family and their shape-shifting neighbors. Her father is convinced the were-cougar clan is responsible for the murders occurring in their area and interrogates one of the shifters, Boone Evans, her childhood sweetheart. When Boone declares several members of his shifter family have gone missing including his little brother, Beth-Ann suspects someone else is behind both the murders and abductions.

Boone never expected to see Beth-Ann again. When she frees him from her father's cabin and promises to help find his brother, Boone doesn't plan on rekindling their passionate love affair or facing the pain of past mistakes. Nor does he plan on coming face to face with the man responsible for altering his family's life forever.

With men hunting the were-cougars, can Beth-Ann and Boone risk all to have a future together? Or is loving Boone too high a price to pay? 

AMAZON


5 comments:

  1. Great choices all … there's a character in "12 Monkeys" named Deacon that reminds me SO MUCH of Negan (looks AND behavior). I LOL'd at the images with the sayings, though. Esp. Tom Hiddleston (because it's TRUE).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerard Butler is indeed yummy! I think 300 is probably my favorite. He made for one hot Spartan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate Beckinsale is so pretty!

    My post.

    ReplyDelete