Thursday, February 11, 2021

Her Haunted Valentine Reviews #pnr #ghostromance #ValentinesDay #bookreviews

 



Check out these 4 & 5 star reviews for Her Haunted Valentine!


"This was extremely well written and achingly sweet. I had to blink back a few tears as I read. Perfect paranormal romance." ~ Amazon Reviewer

"This is a great paranormal/fantasy love story.. I liked it.. It is sweet and interesting, a tiny bit spooky and a lot romantic.." ~ Goodreads Reviewer

"I never read ghost story but I was intrigued with this one after reading the blurb. I am glad that I took the time to read this and made me appreciate a hundred year old or so ghost falling in love with a modern woman and she him." ~ Goodreads Reviewer


You can check out these reviews and more on...

AMAZON




No comments:

Post a Comment