Friday, April 24, 2020

5-Star Reviews for Loving Boone! #bookreview #pnr #shifters



I'm so pleased that people are enjoying the first book in the Cougar Series! This book means so much to me. I can't tell you how grateful I am that readers are reviewing their thoughts and feelings about the book. It seriously brings tears to my eyes. I've spent hours writing about Boone and Beth-Ann. Sometimes agonizing over whether I can finish or is it worth writing? It amazes me that all those hours can mean so much to so many people.





To all the reviewers out there, everywhere, I want to say thank you! When you take the time to write book reviews, you're helping authors in more way than just one. Your words can make an author smile and let them know that all those hours of writing were well-spent. 

Thank you so much!





Look at what these reviewers are saying about Loving Boone!

"I couldn't put this book down! Right from the beginning I was hooked, the suspense, the action, the romance, this book had it all. Highly recommended." ~Goodreads reviewer

"This book has elements of romance, suspense and paranormal, and there are enough twists and turns to keep your attention. Definitely a HEA ending." ~Amazon Reviewer

"This book pulled me in and kept me entranced till the end. The feelings of love, hate, and pain coming out in waves making you want to cry while you read. This was such a beautiful book! I loved the characters wholesomeness!" ~Amazon Reviewer


"This is a great shifter story. Imagine being the daughter of a survivalist and being in love with a shapeshifter. People are killed. Shapeshifters are disappearing. There is a mystery to be solved. The characters are great and the story is good. I enjoyed this book very much and would highly recommend it." ~Amazon Reviewer


"I totally loved this book, Loving Boone the 1st book in the Cougar Shifter Series. I have bought this book to read again. Action from beginning to end. I love the shifters, and there are mysteries to be solved. If you love shifter series with stand alone books you will love these. HEA with a continuing story. Could not put down once started." ~Goodreads Reviewer

"This is a really entertaining shifter romance. The story is engrossing and has a fantastic storyline. This is a beautiful story in regards of Beth-Ann and Boone's romance and is exciting in regards of the mystery, suspense, and action. This captured my attention from the very beginning." ~Amazon Reviewer


About Loving Boone...


Beth-Ann Miller returns to her Tennessee mountain home to find chaos erupting between her survivalist family and their shape-shifting neighbors. Her father is convinced the were-cougar clan is responsible for the murders occurring in their area and interrogates one of the shifters, Boone Evans, her childhood sweetheart. When Boone declares several members of his shifter family have gone missing including his little brother, Beth-Ann suspects someone else is behind both the murders and abductions.

Boone never expected to see Beth-Ann again. When she frees him from her father's cabin and promises to help find his brother, Boone doesn't plan on rekindling their passionate love affair or facing the pain of past mistakes. Nor does he plan on coming face to face with the man responsible for altering his family's life forever.

With men hunting the were-cougars, can Beth-Ann and Boone risk all to have a future together? Or is loving Boone too high a price to pay?







No comments:

Post a Comment