Friday, November 25, 2022

He's never met an elf. Well, I've never met an alien. #99cents #SciFiRomance #sfr #HolidayRomance #HolidayAliens #ElfRomance #AlienRomance

 


My name is Noelle, and I'm an elf.


I was minding my own business, testing a newly installed engine on Santa's sleigh when it suffered a slight malfunction. I found myself spiraling out of control. Then a bright beam of light hits from above, and I'm taken on board a spaceship.


Jaxar is a sexy, to-die-for, green-skinned alien who thinks I'm stealing his salvage.


He's never met an elf.


Well, I've never met an alien.


With no way to get home, I need Jaxar's help. Can we work together to fix Santa's sleigh in time to save Christmas?


A short, steamy, happy-for-now romance between a quirky elf and a brooding alien.



No comments:

Post a Comment