Friday, December 31, 2021

2021 Year in Review #AuthorUpdate

 


Well, it's that time of year when people reflect on the year's progress and successes. 2021 has swept by in the blink of an eye! While I didn't get all of my goals met (I had a lot of them!), I did achieve quite a few successes that I'm grateful for, and I'd like to share them with you. After all, I wouldn't be anywhere without my readers. I can't even express my gratitude in words! That's how much you mean to me!

So, here's a list of my published books this year. Some of the boxed set collections were only limited edition and are no longer available, but I plan to re-publish the stories I contributed when the time is right (meaning when I get covers that I'm satisfied with!).


Her Haunted Valentine (Oops! I forgot to add this to the graphic!)

Of those books published, one of them made it onto the USA Today Besteller's List (a first for me!), as well as an Amazon and International bestseller!



This happened in August 2021, but I am still so excited that we achieved this! It's been a dream of mine to make this list and to see it finally happen was more than wonderful! Again, my many, many thanks to the readers who helped make this happen!

I also keep track of my word count, made easier since I began writing with 4thewords! This is an online game where you battle monsters by writing to hit word counts. It's very effective at increasing your word count as I like to earn tokens to buy my avatar new clothes. My kids help me dress my avatar so it's almost like a family game. And now we have a house to decorate, too! And outside land, too! It's really fun! :)


Here are a few looks for our avatars!
You can find more on Pinterest. I wanted a way to save some of the ones we really loved!




Well, I think that's it! Here's hoping for a fantastic year for 2022!

I wish you a happy, safe and healthy New Year!!

 









No comments:

Post a Comment